About the Convention Center and Surrounding Area
Pasadena is a city that offers simply more… simply more meeting space, simply more convenience and simply more amenities.
- Located in thriving downtown Pasadena, the Pasadena Convention Center is just 16 miles from Bob Hope/Burbank Airport and 27 miles northeast of Los Angeles International Airport.
- The Center, which is home to the renowned 3,000-seat Pasadena Civic Auditorium, completed a $150 million expansion in 2009. The state-of-the-art facility is LEED® Gold certified, making it one of the greenest convention centers in North America. Features include 55,000 square feet of exhibit space, a 25,000-square-foot ballroom and 29 breakout rooms.
- Pasadena is home to five full-service hotels. These include the adjacent 311-room Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, 296-room Hilton Pasadena, 350-room Westin Pasadena, 314-room Old Pasadena Courtyard by Marriott, and 380-room Langham, Huntington Hotel & Spa.
- Adding to its appeal, the Convention Center is located directly across from Paseo Colorado, a three-block shopping/entertainment complex featuring 65 street-front retail shops, seven sit-down restaurants, a 14-screen movie theatre and more.
- Delegates can walk to four major hotels and Old Pasadena, a bustling 22-block historic area filled with 200 shops, boutiques, restaurants and clubs.
- Renowned museums, golf, live theatre, and enviable weather complete the Pasadena experience.
For more information about the Pasadena Convention Center, please visit http://pasadenacenter.com/ or call 626-793-2122.
Located at 300 E. Green St, Pasadena, CA